Among the most charming destinations in the country is Jaipur, popularly called the “Pink City,” which has unparalleled historical grandeur and breathtaking scenery. The city’s magnificent palaces, forts, museums, historical attractions, and many romantic sites make it a perfect honeymoon place. For couples looking for affordable Jaipur Honeymoon Packages, Travgenix makes it easier to find customized itineraries for this royal city of Rajasthan. Whether you are interested in food, shopping, art, or culture, the city has it all for newlyweds.
All the Rajasthan honeymoon packages, including Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Udaipur Package by Travgenix, are tailored to the demands of the couples and assist them in the city’s exploration while giving them a chance to spend time together.
Why Is Jaipur a Perfect Honeymoon Destination?
The romantic setting is all there in Rajasthan’s capital city of Jaipur. The city’s offerings for regal delights continue to be almost unparalleled. The forts and palaces are a continual remembrance of these great folk tales and are surrounded by stories of love, devotion, and desire surrounding the city of Jaipur. It is why the city is a top choice for couples from around the globe.
Every visitor has a lovely destination they want to visit, and Jaipur is a stunning location. Due to several historical places and spectacular views, the city is rich in culture, legacy, and history. Also, the city is surrounded by many attractive gardens and temples, making the ideal backdrop for romantic strolls.
Couples seeking to experience and engage in the indigenous culture will find the city the dream location due to its exciting nightlife and mouth-watering culinary tradition.
3 Best Jaipur Honeymoon Packages for the Newlyweds
- Day 1- Our agent will be waiting at the airport to escort you to your hotel on your arrival in Jaipur. Check in and relax for the day.
- Day 2- Start your day early after breakfast to visit the famous attractions, including the Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal.
- Sightseeing in Jaipur- Explore Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort and other ancient architectural structures of Jaipur.
- Day 3- Jaipur to Pushkar excursion – Pack your bags and get ready to explore the part of Rajasthan deserts on Pushkar. Visit Brahma Temple, Savitri Mata Temple, Pushkar Lake, Rangji Temple and Gau Ghat.
- Day 4- Departure from Jaipur- Travel back from Pushkar to Jaipur after a delicious breakfast meal.
- Day 1- Arrival at Jaipur- Meet our representative at the pre-decided location in Jaipur, check into the hotel and rest for a while. After some time, get ready to explore Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal Govind Dev ji Temple and City Palace and Museum.
- Day 2- Sightseeing in Jaipur- Day two will explore Jaipur’s royal architectural structures, including Nahargarh fort, Jaigarh Fort, Amer Fort and many others. Explore the local markets of Jaipur to find a perfect local Rajasthani gift for your partner.
- Day 3- Departure from Jaipur- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel, pack your bags and proceed to the check-out formalities.
- Day 1- Arrival at Jaipur- Visit Jaipur and explore Amer Fort, Jal Mahal and Albert Hall.
- Day 2- Sightseeing in Jaipur – Explore Nahargarh fort, Jaigarh Fort and other architectural beauties of the Pink City.
- Day 3- Jaipur to Udaipur- Get ready to travel from Jaipur to Udaipur (6 Hour Journey) and visit City Palace and Lake Pichola.
- Day 4- Local sightseeing at Udaipur- Head to Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Bhartiya Kala Lok Museum, Fateh Sagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, Maharana Pratap Memorial and other tourist hotspots of the city.
- Day 5- Departure- Pack your bags and get ready to explore the destination ahead, as per your plans.
With Jaipur’s best honeymoon packages, you can explore the beautiful city, enjoy delectable local fare, or visit intriguing locations nearby. Through many Jaipur honeymoon packages that may be tailored to your preferences, you can explore the city’s delights with services and packages offered by Travgenix.