Whether you’re a Beach Couple, Adventurous Couple, Snow Lovers or Nature Lovers; the February Honeymoon Destinations of India are quite popular specially amongst the honeymooners. February is the month of romance and moreover, it is also the best month to explore the mesmerizing Honeymoon Destinations of India.
After exchanging vows with your partner and promising to stay by each other’s side forever, it’s time to plan a relaxing yet romantic honeymoon to enjoy the coming new phase of your life. And what’s better than February to plan for the honeymoon in India?
For your convenience, we have curated a list of topmost famous Honeymoon Destination of India in the month of February.
Perfect February Honeymoon Destinations of India for Honeymooners
Most Travelled Destination in India for Honeymoon to Experience Snow in 2023–
- KASHMIR- For the Snow Lovers
Known as the paradise on Earth – Kashmir is a perfect example of Beauty as the place offers breathtaking views of mountains and towns, including Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg and Srinagar. Kashmir is one of the places that strikes in mind whenever travellers think of a thick blanket of snow in India.
It is also an ideal hill station for honeymoon couples- walking hand in hand on the banks of pristine lakes and indulging in adventure couple activities in the beautiful destination. Moreover, February to August is the best time to visit Kashmir, with temperatures varying around 1°C-12°C.
Must Try Romantic Attractions in Kashmir in February-
- Srinagar – Known for boathouse experience, lakes and shrines.
- Gulmarg – Famous for adventure couple activities and winter sports.
- Pahalgam – Tulian lake and scenic mountain views grab the couple’s attention.
- Jammu – Known for luxury palaces, temples and shrines.
- Sonmarg – Famous for lakes, river rafting and glaciers.
If you think Kashmir will serve as an ideal honeymoon destination according to your interests and preferences, Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package by Travgenix will help you with the best itineraries.
Wondering whether Kashmir is Safe for Honeymoon? Follow the link to know more!
Most Travelled Coastal and Beach Place in India for Honeymoon in February 2023-
- GOA – For Water Babies
Goa is on the hit list of all the honeymoon couples and backpackers because of the scenic views, range of options for water sports, colonial architecture spots, historical buffs, and party places catering to all interests. If you and your partner are fond of watersports fun and beach hopping, Goa is the ideal choice as a honeymoon destination in India. Since there’s no rain in February in Goa, couples can opt for snorkeling, swimming, and surfing all day at the beaches.
Moreover, if you’re a party animal, Goa’s sun-kissed beach parties and night parties at shacks, casinos, and nightclubs will highlight your honeymoon trip.
Must Try Romantic Activities in Goa-
- Try water sports like snorkelling and scuba diving with your partner at the beach,
- Experience the fantastic cascading soothing music of Doodhsagar Waterfalls,
- Purchase handmade souvenirs,
- Explore the beauty of UNESCO-approved heritage churches in Goa.
- Explore the Spice Plantations to check out the variety of spices while enjoying a walk in the peaceful aromatic environment.
- Experience bird watching at Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary,
- Plan at Palolem beach to witness the breathtaking scenery,
- Explore the local flea Anjuna Market.
Apart from Goa, Kovalam, Alleppey, Yarada Beach, Lakshadweep Islands, Andaman and Nicobar Islands etc., may also cater as honeymoon destinations in India in February.
Most Favorite Cozy Honeymoon Destination to Visit in February 2023-
- Rajasthan – Experience the Royalty
Rajasthan is one of India’s most renowned honeymoon destinations in February, so what’s better than spending special, cozy days with your partner in the land of kings?
The temperature in February in Rajasthan varies between 10 degrees Celsius to 25 degrees Celsius, offering pleasant weather to explore the honeymoon destination in the daytime as well.
Romantic Attractions in Rajasthan to Explore-
- Jaipur – Pink City to paint you in the color of love,
- Jodhpur – For a royal start to your Honeymoon tour in Rajasthan,
- Mount Abu – For the couple who wants a cold environment with scenic views.
- Jaisalmer – Explore the vastness of the Thar Desert.
Rajasthan undoubtedly offers the best honeymoon experience in February, and Travgenix has curated the best itineraries for honeymoon tour packages in Rajasthan.
In conclusion, India offers a wide range of honeymoon options in February and each destination offers its own unique charm, experiences and culture, making it a perfect place to enjoy a journey together. As your travel partner – Travgenix has the best itinerary options for honeymoon packages in India.