3 Days Bangkok Tour Itinerary
- You’ll be met by one of our representatives at the Bangkok airport upon arrival, and they’ll drive you to the hotel you’ve reserved.
- Once you’ve arrived at the hotel, check in and then take the remainder of the day at your leisure.
- The magnificent beauty of the city of angels can be seen while strolling around the marketplaces and small eateries.
- Additionally, one may take in the magnificent sight of the Grand Palace, which is embellished with exquisite architecture and minute features, and discover why, even after 150 years, the structure continues to serve as the spiritual centre of the Thai country.
- In the grounds of the Grand Palace, you may also see Wat Phra Kaew, also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, which houses the Emerald Buddha.
- Return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
- Prepare for an exciting day when you wake up with a great breakfast.
- Around 9:00 AM, the agent will send a private vehicle to pick you up from the hotel.
- A huge variety of entertainment is available in Thailand’s largest outdoor zoo and recreational park.
- One may engage in a variety of activities, such as a traditional safari drive through the beautiful African forest surroundings and a close encounter with the amiable dolphins, or an adrenaline fast-paced action stunt.
- Visit the Aquatic Park to see the unmatched splendour of marine creatures like seals, sharks, and more.
- Don’t miss out on the day’s seven breathtaking presentations, which include elephant and dolphin displays, among others.
- At the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show, enjoy viewing gunfights, bullwhips, and explosives.
- Return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
- Wake up and then have your breakfast and say Goodbye to the city that never sleeps with lots of memories to take home.
Semi Deluxe Package
3 days 2 nights
Price Per Adult
Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hotels depending on the group size in the hotels.
Breakfast from day 2 to the last day as per the itinerary
Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings.
Comfortable transfers for sightseeing as per the itinerary
Sightseeing in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle as per the itinerary
Pickup and Drop
- The booking confirmation email is sent to the traveler’s registered email address within 24 business hours, after the payment is done.
- In any unfavourable circumstances, if the booked slots are not available before the confirmation email is sent, then other available slots shall be offered & booked as per the traveler’s consent and an updated email will be sent to the traveler’s registered email address .
Know Before You Go
- International/ domestic flights are not included in the package price.
- Any meals; other than the ones mentioned under the inclusions, will be considered as an exclusion of the package.
- Visa assistance will be provided but the price is not included in the package.
- Any personal expenses like shopping, porter charges, tips or rewards, laundry, meals or drinks other than specified etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost.
- Price mentioned shall vary during the seasonal or special dates such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Year weeks.
- Please do not litter and keep destination clean
- Mandatory RT-PCR negative test report (The test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to departure from India)
- The Thailand Pass is required when travelling to Thailand by air and is not included in the package.
- Upon arrival in Thailand, travellers will need to stay for 1 night in an ASQ or SHA+ Hotel while they wait for the COVID 19 RT-PCR test result that was taken upon arrival and another stay for 1 night in an ASQ or SHA+ hotel on Day 5 of their visit.
- Any additional cost occurrence happening due to bad weather conditions, flight cancellation, insurrection etc are not included into the package.
- Applicable GST to the booking amount will be charged.
- In case of addition of new member to a booked package, the applicable difference amount should be borne by the client depending upon the amendment in the package.
- In tour packages, children with the age 8 years and more will be considered Adults only.
Package price may fluctuate subject to any amendments in services/hotels.
- Hotel bookings are subjected to their availability, and will be booked accordingly. In case of unavailability, a similar category accommodation will be provided to the traveler.
- In case of any irregular disturbance or unfortunate conditions such as bad weather, insurrection/political unrest etc; we as an organization reserve the right to reorganize the planned itinerary without making any changes to the duration and quality of services.
- It is mandatory for the traveler to carry a valid address proof such as Aadhar card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport along with them during the trip.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of the travel date will incur a 30% cancelation fee.
- Cancellations made within 15 – 30 days will incur a 50% cancelation fee.
- Cancellations made within 0-15 days will incur a 100% cancelation fee.
- Cancellations due to any unforeseen circumstances occurring due to medical ground or sickness, within 48-72 hours before the travel date may stand valid for a rescheduling to a different date of the same booking. This shall be validated through the supportive medical documents.
- Any cancellation request of the booking shall be entertained only till 1800 Hrs.
- If the booked accommodation type lies in 4-5 star category then the charges and timeline may vary depending upon the property’s regulations.
- The payment terms finalized at the time of booking will remain the same and can not be changed once the booking is done.
- 100% advance of the total booking value shall be paid well ahead of the travel date adhering to the finalized payment terms.
Definitely! There are several things the whole family will enjoy such as a safari camp experience at Elephant Hills to get up close to elephants, water-based activities in Angthong Marine Park, or in the Andaman Sea, and cooking and bicycle tours. We can create a custom itinerary based on your family’s interests.
The terrain, climate, activities, cuisine, and cultures of the north and south of the nation are very dissimilar.
Thailand’s northern region is very forested, including mountains, valleys, and jungles. Trek, go to an elephant sanctuary, peruse artisan shops, meet hill tribes, or visit several temples. The north is a fantastic location for engaging in cultural activities and trying out jungle-related pursuits.
Thailand’s southern region is home to numerous islands and beaches. The majority of travellers head south to enjoy the sand, sea, and sun. Island hopping, snorkelling, and sea kayaking are popular water-based sports. There are other land-based activities available, such as exploring the jungle and observing wildlife, especially when in Khao Sok National Park.
The best time to travel to Thailand is during the cooler months of November to February, when temperatures are comfortable in the late 20s. However, due to its consistently warm tropical weather and laid-back beach resort culture, there really is never a bad time to visit.
ATMs are located across Thailand, accepting most international cards (note: withdrawal fees can be quite high). Hotels and retailers offer currency exchange, though rates tend to be better at banks and authorised exchangers. All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Amex) are accepted at most retailers and restaurants.
Alcohol sales are only legal in Thailand between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to midnight. Alcohol sales are not allowed on religious holidays. To purchase and consume alcohol in Thailand, you must be at least 20 years old.
Most resorts offer wireless broadband internet and popular tourist precincts also feature internet cafes. We recommend purchasing a local SIM for mobile phone and internet access.
Yes, visa on arrival is available for Indian nationals who wish to stay no longer than 15 days in Thailand.
Songkran, which is the Thai New Year, is celebrated in the middle of April every year, usually between 13 to 15 April.
Yes, it’s possible to drive to Thailand from India along the India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway.
To enjoy the different facets of this beautiful country, you need to stay here for at least 5 days. A better bet would be to stay here for 7 to 8 days.