Thrilling Leh Ladakh Tour with Pangong Lake Tour Itinerary
- When you arrive in Leh, a representative will greet you and assist with your transfer to the hotel.
- Once you’ve arrived at your hotel, check in and take some time to unwind before getting some rest.
- Enjoy a substantial breakfast in the hotel as you gradually adjust to the weather.
- After a brief lecture, begin your evening tour by going to the stunning Shanti Stupa, which was created to celebrate 2500 years of Buddhism.
- Visit the Leh Palace, which was constructed in the 17th century and will provide you an insight into Leh’s former heyday.
- Visit the hotel once more for a wonderful meal.
- Leh hotel stay for the night.
- Get up to a gorgeous alpine morning and eat a delicious breakfast.
- Prepare for an exciting drive to “Sham Valley,” which is picturesquely tucked away along the Srinagar-Leh highway.
- At the Hall of Fame, begin your tour by paying respects to the Indo-Pak War martyrs.
- Today, you should also check out Magnetic Hill, a little section of road where gravity doesn’t apply.
- Visit the Indus Sangam Viewpoint to observe the Zanskar and Indus Rivers merging.
- Visit SECMOL, the true “3 Idiots School.”
- Return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Leh after a fun-filled day of exploration.
- After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, start your journey towards Leh.
- On the way, visit Basgo Palace and monastery that is perched on a steep hill give an impression of huge anthills emerging from the ground.
- As you pass through the Lamayuru Village to reach the monastery, experience a change in the landscape that appears to have a moon-like surface.
- Take a small stopover at the Indus Sangam Viewpoint to watch the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers.
- Visit Magnetic Hill, a road that defies the law of gravity.
- You can also enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and know the story behind the construction of this gurudwara by the army.
- Learn about Indo-Pak Warriors and martyrs at the world-famous Hall of Fame.
- Reach Leh and rest for the day.
- Dinner and overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
- Have a delicious breakfast after you get up.
- Get ready for your excursion to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border—this day has been long anticipated.
- Pangong Tso, one of the highest altitude saltwater lakes, will welcome you with its shifting hues of blue, green, and red.
- Spend some time exploring the area around Pangong Lake, which has views of the mountains and the Shyok river on two sides.
- You can even act out scenes from your favourite Bollywood flicks, such as 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, and revel in the setting in true Bollywood fashion.
- Additionally, you can go to the Chang-la Cafe, which is close to the Changla Pass.
- Visit the Changla Baba Temple, which is located on the summit and is thought to be the guardian of travellers to Chang La, the name of the pass.
- Visit the Druk Padma School as well, which is famous for being the location where the final scene of the movie “3 Idiots” was filmed.
- If time allows, one might stop by the exquisitely designed Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace along the route.
- When you get to Leh, head straight for your hotel.
- Spend the night in a hotel in Leh.
- Complete the check-out procedures at the hotel after consuming your breakfast in the morning.
- You will afterwards be taken to the airport for your subsequent flight.
- Say goodbye to your travelling companions and this magnificent place as you take off from Leh.
Leh Ladakh Tour with Pangong Lake
5 days 4 nights
Price Per Adult
Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps depending on the group size in the following hotels:
Leh: La Buddha/ Kangsing/ Himalayan Heritage/ Ladakh Delight/ Ratna Rseidency/ Latso/ Lonchay Villa/ Similar
Breakfast from day 2 to the last day as per the itinerary
Railway Station/ Bus Stop/ Airport pick up and drop will be done as per the arrival time
Comfortable, neat and clean vehicle like Sedan/SUV/TT will be provided as per the group size
Experienced and Professional driver for the entire tour
Sightseeing in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle as per the itinerary
Pickup and Drop
Leh Ladakh, India
- The booking confirmation email is sent to the traveler’s registered email address within 24 business hours, after the payment is done.
- In any unfavourable circumstances, if the booked slots are not available before the confirmation email is sent, then other available slots shall be offered & booked as per the traveler’s consent and an updated email will be sent to the traveler’s registered email address .
Know Before You Go
- In case of private booking, the minimum number of people required is 2.
- Any meals; other than the ones mentioned under the inclusions, will be considered as an exclusion of the package.
Entry fee to the monuments and camera charges are not included in the package.
- Any personal expenses like shopping, porter charges, tips or rewards, laundry, meals or drinks other than specified etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost.
- Price mentioned shall vary during the seasonal or special dates such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Year weeks.
- Any additional cost occurrence happening due to bad weather conditions, flight cancellation, insurrection etc are not included into the package.
Applicable GST to the booking amount will be charged.
- In case of addition of new member to a booked package, the applicable difference amount should be borne by the client depending upon the amendment in the package.
In tour packages, children with the age 8 years and more will be considered Adults only.
Package price may fluctuate subject to any amendments in services/hotels.
- Hotel bookings are subjected to their availability, and will be booked accordingly. In case of unavailability, a similar category accommodation will be provided to the traveler.
In case of any irregular disturbance or unfortunate conditions such as bad weather, insurrection/political unrest etc; we as an organization reserve the right to reorganize the planned itinerary without making any changes to the duration and quality of services.
- It is mandatory for the traveler to carry a valid address proof such as Aadhar card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport along with them during the trip.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of the travel date will incur a 30% cancelation fee.
- Cancellations made within 15 – 30 days will incur a 50% cancelation fee.
- Cancellations made within 0-15 days will incur a 100% cancelation fee.
- Cancellations due to any unforeseen circumstances occurring due to medical ground or sickness, within 48-72 hours before the travel date may stand valid for a rescheduling to a different date of the same booking. This shall be validated through the supportive medical documents.
- Any cancellation request of the booking shall be entertained only till 1800 Hrs.
- If the booked accommodation type lies in 4-5 star category then the charges and timeline may vary depending upon the property’s regulations.
- The payment terms finalized at the time of booking will remain the same and can not be changed once the booking is done.
- 100% advance of the total booking value shall be paid well ahead of the travel date adhering to the finalized payment terms.
The summer, from the end of March to the middle of August, is the ideal season to explore Ladakh. In actuality, June is among the best months to travel to Ladakh. Mountains and some highways still have snow covering them. You can visit the monasteries, stupas, and lakes by mid-June, when most of the snow has melted.
The distance of Delhi to Leh Ladakh by road via Leh-Manali Highway is around 1011 km and the total travel time is approximately 24 hours.
Yes. You will need to undergo a medical checkup at Leh before taking the Chadar trek. Without this, you will not receive ALOTA clearance and permission from the Wildlife Department to undertake the Chadar trek. Also, you will need 3 days to acclimate to the reduced oxygen level before taking the trek.
Ladakh is about 3000 meters or 9800 feet above mean sea level.
Leh Airport is 3km from Ladakh.
Leh is renowned for its picturesque surroundings, Buddhist temples, and unspoiled nature. Because of the extensive influence of Tibetan Buddhism, Leh is frequently referred to as Little Tibet or the Land of Lamas.
No, no such documents are necessary for Indian citizens.
Yes, towns and villages in Ladakh have internet connectivity.
With temperatures ranging from -2°C to -14°C, January is the coldest month in Ladakh.